Thursday 21 January 2016

Missing Hurts sessions

What is a BLOG? I have pondered this for the past few months as I wondered if I could come up with anything remotely interesting to write and share.

So I thought I'd go to the full proof accurate source - google!

A Blog is a place to express yourself to the world. A place to share your thoughts and your passions.

Features diary like commentary

Blogging is what you do, what you do not do, and what you wish you had done when you did it

Anyway, I suppose it comes down to personal preference in the reader. If you are not fussy, enjoy reading a few of my thoughts and running feedback and enjoy a beer, read on. It also saves me keeping an old fashioned running diary anymore.

NO HURTS - HURTS

I haven't been to many HuRTs midweek sessions of late as I am working most days up at Lane Cove this month. And I must say it's killing me. Trying to get out and do these sessions by myself aint what it used to be. I was good to go anytime a few years ago. These days I need the motivation and the push. Along with the heat, Jaden wanting to go to bed later than me, training for 6ft track, and the stupid streak bet with Tom, I'm stuffed.

Mon: Easy 7km 30min bare minimum run
Tue: 12km Marathon pace tempo in Cent Park - 3:34 average. No warm up which made for a frustrating first lap.
Wed: 12km cruise around the park then down to Bronte beach to watch Greta win the Bronte biathlon and score herself $50 which went on parking and Fish n Chips.
Thur: Morning 8km with the above mentioned running client

Planning to head out at Lunch with Quentin to run stairs in the 35deg heat. Not sure I'll be a starter in Timmy's biathlon tonight but looking forward to critiquing another beer at the Tilbury and farewelling Michael (Ja Ja Binx) Durante with the HuRTs crew.

CT

No comments:

Post a Comment